Sr. Google AdWords Account Strategist & Data Analyst
What I Provided:
- Advised 60 small to medium-sized agencies quarterly in order to increase ROI on existing client accounts and help bring on new clients through: thorough account audits, ongoing account optimizations, strategic planning high-value proposals, training and presentations designed to drive new business acquisitions
- Managed campaigns and budgets ranging from $30/day to $3,000/day
- Consulted and helped over 100+ different companies, brands and initiatives globally, including: (GORE-TEX, Uncharted Supply Co. (as seen on ABC Shark Tank), Casio, Casio America, doTERRA, Better Business Bureau of Central Ohio, Mathnasium Franchises, Gardein, Udi’s, The Association of Boarding Schools, Almond Board of California , National Academy of Sports Medicine, Molly Maid Franchises, Lemon Law Group, Women’s Foundation of Minnesota (Super Bowl Campaign to fight sex trafficking)) and in verticals such as (Car Dealerships, Dental, Hair Transplants, Law Services, Retirement Communities, Body Sculpting and Local Businesses), either from conception or to optimize and reverse under performing client accounts, (this was done on a daily basis for over 2 years).
- Developing, planning and building Google Search, Google Display Network, YouTube, Dynamic Search, remarketing and mobile-specific campaigns from scratch which included conducting keyword research, determining profitable budgets, bids, location, device and advanced targeting settings; evaluating vertical trends and completing competitive analysis; writing relevant ads and ad extensions, configuring ad rotation and ad schedules, pointing campaigns to relevant landing pages in a very timely manner.
What I Optimized:
- Evaluated client campaigns and landing pages and advised marketing, sales, and web development teams on how to optimize them to achieve business goals; whether it be to increase traffic, quality leads or sales
- Quality Scores, Ad Rank, Conversion Rates, Cost per Acquisition, Cost per Conversion, Return on Ad Spend, Lead Quality, Engagement Rates and overall Ad Spend by performing in-depth account audits and landing page audits, along with delivering easily understood , custom-tailored reports and summaries outlining areas of missed opportunities
- Conversion tracking, attribution models, audience target segments, creative direction, marketing strategies, campaign/account structures, messaging, ad copy, bids, budgets, location targeting, bid adjustments, rotation settings, and bidding strategies based on unique client goals and specific industry trends to increase ROI
Where I Excelled:
- Managed largest book in the AdWords Ma3 (Managed Agency 3) Program Globally, generating over $16M in annual revenue, resulting in 49% YoY Growth
- Delivered against assigned business goals, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Google’s advertisers while Meeting Google’s Quarterly Role-Specific KPIs, Revenue Goals and Sales Targets while Exceeding Quarterly Targets with high conversion rate:
- Q2, 103% to goal, ranked #11 in the SMB MA3 program
- Q3, 114% to goal, ranked #9 in the SMB MA3 program
- Q4, 182% to goal, first to meet goal with with still 1 month left in the quarter, ranked #1 in the SMB MA3 program, #1 in America, and #1 Globally, out of 197 other account strategists
- Q1, 123% to goal, while managing largest book in our SMB program ($4M Book of Business), out of 227 total Book of Businesses
Read Client Reviews:
Frank Salvatore, Founder of FlexLeads says
Working with Duyen was fantastic. Duyen provided great insights and was extremely responsive. She was extremely knowledgeable and understood what I was trying to achieve. Good listener and strived to understand.
She routinely pointed out some things that I was aware of – and many that I wasn’t. For example, I’ve been aware of page speed as being important, and she really drove this point home as it can have an effect on landing page relevance, QS, and click cost. As a result, this finally spurred me into action and I did an overhaul of my 50+ lead generation sites. This resulted in a reduction of load time from around 3 seconds to just under a second for most of my leadgen sites. As a result I’m seeing an above average landing page score for many of my keywords and higher conversions on mobile. There are so many things that I need to get around to, but Duyen can certainly help prioritize that task list.
Duyen is the best and most involved strategist I’ve worked with so far.
Mary Wang, VP of Client Success & Training at Noah Digital Inc. Says
Duyen is very professional and knowledgeable. She helped us further fine-tune and optimize the performance of the AdWords account we work on. She is good at following up.
Andy Kennedy, SEM & SEO Expert at ClickMonster says
Duyen is excellent, A+. Every time I get off the phone with Duyen, I have an exciting new strategy or tactic to try on my campaigns. I have learned a lot of valuable information from her advice.
The advice I have received from Duyen over time has made an enormous impact on the success of my clients’ campaigns. She was able to help me better understand once foreign topics like Audience Remarketing using Target and Bid vs Bid Only, Target CPA bidding, which was once intimidating and uncertain but is now a driving force behind optimizing accounts, and general best practices such as keyword strategy or structure/hierarchy.
Various Paid Media Managers answer: What was it like working with Duyen?
She has been the best strategist we have ever worked with.
Duyen is always providing us with great insights and solutions. Duyen helped us find demonstrable examples and ways of presenting prospective-changes to accounts when the clients were not on board, even though the changes were beneficial. Having the extra info helped us get the Clients to understand and they jumped on board. Helping us help them and improving the accounts.
Our time working together was fairly brief, but Duyen was responsive, helpful and seemed like a good person who wanted my clients to succeed. The biggest impact was helping with all of the holes in my accounts, like getting prepared for ad format changes, taking advantage of new/missing extensions, etc.
Duyen was always super helpful and proactive in helping me optimize our campaigns! Duyen not only helped with finding relevant solutions but made sure we understood the importance/effect it would have. Duyen really helped us to optimize our Google AdWords accounts and always was quick with advice and responding with tips. The campaign she built for us for has been performing great and she’s been awesome in checking back in to help us manage it going forward. She also helped review another campaign we launched and helped us to optimize it!
Would you ever recommend Duyen to others? Why?
Absolutely, because of her knowledge, great advice and attentiveness.
Duyen was awesome! Though she was the first account strategist I have worked with personally, she has set a high standard.
Thank Yous from Agencies:
- “Hi Duyen,Thank you for the great call! I’m learning handfuls of new optimization strategies and best practices, and I really appreciate all the help and patience! ”
- “Duyen, It has been a pleasure working with you the last five months. I have learned so much from your expertise and our clients have benefited from the advice you have given. Thanks for everything.”
- “Hi Duyen, Thank you very much for working with us on this account and sharing valuable resources. I am sorry that you are leaving and will miss you.”
- “Thanks for the update Duyen! You were definitely one of the better reps I’ve talked with at Google. Good luck in your new endeavors!”
Impact after Implementing Tailored Account Level Insights:
- “I made those changes you recommended and it is running much better – we are getting the same amount of leads for less money which is great.” – Google Partner CEO & Founder
- What was your experience like working with Duyen? “Great! She was very quick in setting up accounts when we needed them and they were always spot on.” – Digital Media Supervisor
- Was Duyen able to provide relevant solutions and insights based on your Agency needs? “Yes, she took the time to look at each account individually so she could give specific insights to the accounts. She was able to save us a lot of time by helping set up a few bigger accounts.” – Digital Media Supervisor
- How would you rate the quality of service and support you received from Duyen? How does that level of service compare to others you’ve worked with in the past? “10 out of 10. Much better than our last rep.” – Digital Media Manager
Hire Duyen to help you improve your Google Ads campaigns, PPC, and SEM strategy:
Error: Contact form not found.